Research Support Specialist
- Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has partnered with a company in Purcellville, VA that is seeking a Research Support Specialist with excellent customer service skills! Apply now or call 703-620-6444 for more information!
- Enter information received into internal system as well as email ticketing system.
- Contact approved resources including courts by email, mail, fax and phone to obtain case information which may include personal identifiers
- Additional duties as assigned
- Prior experience with computers
- Previous experience working in an office setting
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to type 35 WPM
- Ability to handle confidential information
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.