- Maintains miscellaneous cash receipts register.
- Scans and deposits all checks received through the mail.
- Process month end cash JE allocating cash received to Accounts Receivable, Revenue or Deferred Revenue Accounts.
- Prepares cash reconciliation monthly.
- Coordinates Accounts Payable processing including setting up new vendors and refund processing.
- Process month end expense accrual JE’s including Chrome River expense reimbursement accruals.
- Prepare Accounts Payable reconciliations monthly.
- Manages the capitalization and amortization of prepaid expense.
- Prepares the Prepaid Asset reconciliation monthly.
- Coordinates semi-annual Author Royalty statement processing.
- Process month-end Author Royalty expense accrual JE monthly.
- Prepares Author Royalty liability reconciliation monthly.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with MS Excel and Great Plains
- Understands principles of Financial Accounting/GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent record keeping and organization skills.
Salary: $55K - $64K annually
Click here to apply: