Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Washington DC invites applications for the position of the Social Secretary.
Manage the Embassy’s events and functions from start to end, as well as coordinate the calendar of the Embassy’s senior staff. The job holder will be responsible for the preparations of the Embassy’s events including and not limited to budget planning, invitations, liaising with caterers/ wait staff and managing the guest lists/ RSVPs. The job also requires handling the post-event duties such as payments and updating inventories.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team-working skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel and Outlook) and basic accounting
- Flexibility to work evening or weekends when necessary (overtime will be compensated)
- Background in event management is preferred
- Willingness to learn new skills
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by 8 July 2021 and note in the subject of your email “Social Secretary’. Only successful candidates will be notified.