Project Administrator - Landscape Construction
The Project Administrator for the Landscape Construction department assists with materials purchasing and supporting purchase orders and/or paperwork and maintains project and customer files.
- Review and understand contracts, the required scope of work, and administrative requirements of each project
- Organize and maintain contract and job files including but not limited to the main contract, specifications, pay applications, change orders, OCIP, CCIP, Davis Bacon wage, DOES, First Source, etc.
- Request and submit COI's for projects as needed
- Enter jobs into Job Manager module of the accounting software. Entering jobs includes adding revenue phases and budget by cost code. Keep Job Manager updated as changes to the contract occur.
- Issue purchase orders in compliance with the contract budget. Reconcile all expenses against those purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Data entry as needed to achieve proper and accurate job costing.
- Create and submit departmental billing by project using standard AIA billing format and required lien releases with the assistance of the Department Manager.
- Prepare and maintain any documentation needed for collection purposes. Make routine collection calls.
- Assist with preparation and submission of change order requests.
- Coordinate with production and field personnel to ensure materials and supplies reach the job site as scheduled and required.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-years of administrative experience in the commercial construction or landscape construction field.
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office & Google Applications (Word, Excel, Gmail, G-Suite).
- Familiar with online construction management portals such as Textura, Procore, GC Pay, etc.
- The perfect applicant will be analytical, extremely organized, possess problem-solving abilities and a “can do” work ethic.