We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our Office of Publishing. Reporting to the Manager of Business Operations, this role will administer commission programs, manage revenue reporting (including reconciliations) and manage key advertising systems and integrations.
Are you ready to be a Force for Science?
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain revenue reporting and analysis to support sales and management decision-making
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for revenue recognition and sales reporting. Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to resolve discrepancies.
- Manage day-to-day operations for key advertising systems and integrations to support requirements of rapidly changing business and technological landscape.
- Act as a Salesforce B2B CRM system administrator
- Manage various revenue and system-related business projects in coordination with outside consultants/vendors and other internal stakeholders including IT and Finance
- Maintain and administer commission plans
- Provide general financial and operations support
- Extensive university or college-level training leading to a Bachelor’s degree (business degree preferred)
- Two to three years related work experience preferred
- CRM experience preferred (Salesforce a plus)
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with overlapping dependencies and conflicting deadlines
- Highly organized and self-motivated. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Collaborative and flexible style, with a commitment to continuous learning
Submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications and interest in the position by July 4, 2021. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. A Recruiter will contact you with next steps if you are selected for an interview.
AAAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category. AAAS uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.