Change Management Consultant
As our business continues to evolve, a centralized strategic planning function has been formed to drive execution of critical enterprise priorities. Reporting into CEO and in partnership with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), the newly formed Strategic Initiatives Office (SIO) brings a dynamic and collaborative approach to enable transformation efforts across our business. This open structure creates a unique platform to engage emerging leaders in formalized assignments and advisory roles; as well as continue to bring new perspectives in shaping business strategy.
Working as part of SIO, we are seeking a strategic, agile and roll-up-your-sleeves Change Management Consultant to support flagship enterprise initiatives while helping to build enterprise change management capability.
This role requires a people-centered approach to change management and communications, with experience facilitating complex business transformation with heavy stakeholder management. The individual must have an openness to think differently and ‘unlearn' - pivoting from traditional change management tactics to innovative, tailored solutions. The individual will be managed and supported by the Enterprise Change Management Director within SIO, working in close partnership across strategic initiatives and broader change management and organizational culture efforts.
•Support high-profile change management, communications, and culture efforts, including:
- Develop, drive and project manage individual change management and communications plans as part of a large-scale business transformation.
- Create and deploy change management deliverables including support materials for the business, toolkits and key communications.
- Draw connections across initiatives and functions to find synergies and efficiencies when developing and launching change plans.
- Support organizational mindset shifts and behavior change necessary to develop a customer-centric culture, in line with the initiatives supported.
CRITICAL CORE COMPETNCIES
- Consultative, collaborative and can-do approach to work
- High learning agility and ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proactive and results-driven, with excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to bring change and communications expertise, with consideration for the culture
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), professional presence, and ability to build credibility with stakeholders at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence to manage stakeholders
- Strong integrity and discretion with confidential information
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
At least 8 years of work experience including at least 5years of organization development and change management experience (in-house or management/strategy consulting), with demonstrated experience in successfully establishing a change management approach and driving organizational transformation efforts.
Advanced degree preferred but not required.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Download the Sparks Group Jobs mobile app from Apple App Store or Google Play .
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.