Remodeling Project Manager
Cozy Cottage Builders LLC, a dynamic and rapidly growing remodeling company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager that is searching for long-term, stable, employment with a company that he/she can grow with. If you are a quality-driven professional with a good work ethic and looking to be on a team that cares about its clients, employees, and reputation, then we would like to hear from you.
Our projects are largely located in the Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow area however some projects can be in other areas of Northern Virginia.
All candidates must speak fluent English, have a clean driving record, and pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Ability to read and follow plans/blueprints and bring them to life!
- Managing complete residential remodels from demo phase to punch out. Projects include bathrooms, kitchens, additions, porches, basements, sunrooms & more.
- Scheduling subcontractors, ordering materials & maintaining excellent client relations.
- Following company construction standards & city/county Building Codes.
- Maintaining job cleanliness daily and enforcing that expectation with the subcontractors.
- Meet construction deadlines and budgets with minimal supervision.
- Use BuilderTrend for managing all aspects of a project.
- Lead & mentor Assistant Project Manger(s)
- Adapt to different working environments/weather conditions, including stooping, kneeling, standing, reaching, walking & lifting.
- 5 Years’ experience as a Project Manager with demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience managing construction/remodeling projects.
- Fluent in English with professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead/mentor other more junior team members.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who consistently meets deadlines and budgets with minimal supervision.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license & good driving record.
- Provide own tools & equipment to support projects if/as required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: $70,000 to $85,000 per year (based on experience)
- Company Provided Ford F-150 Truck plus Company Gas Card
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off Plus 9 Company Holidays
- Group Health & Dental Plan - Company pays 75% of employee's premiums and splits cost 50/50 for spouse and children
- Bonus Plan: based on meeting performance metrics
Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace.
Apply for Remodeling Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly