Marketing Specialist (Fairfax)
Marketing Specialist - Fairfax, VA
Fairfax Radiology Centers (FRC), is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to work from our Business Office in Fairfax, VA.
The Marketing Communications Specialist is a full-time position responsible for supporting internal and external communications, brand awareness, physician relations, and digital marketing.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to create, implement, and track both traditional and digital marketing campaigns to promote FRC’s services.
- Work with colleagues and vendors to create marketing materials, such as collateral pieces and specialty items.
- Assists with copywriting, editing and graphic design.
- Coordinate and implement community engagement events and sponsorship opportunities.
- Assist with the management of referral data and reports, including exporting, sorting and analyzing data to support key strategies of the Marketing Department.
- Conduct market and competitor research to identify trends and insights.
- Monitor and maintain FRC’s social media sites and digital dashboard and draw key recommendations around optimization and relevant adjustments to improve effectiveness.
- Measure and report performance metrics for digital platforms.
- Conduct annual digital marketing/website audit to ensure best practices are being used.
- Bachelor’s Degree (marketing, communications or journalism preferred) and either previous healthcare experience or clinical background.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Proficient with contact management software, social media and search engine marketing tools. Graphic design skill is preferred. Above average skill with MS office suite, including Excel, Teams, and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; active listener, extremely articulate and an effective writer.
- Able to independently manage time, many projects and produce results simultaneously.
- Must have efficient and reliable transportation throughout the workday. If driving, must have a current driver’s license, automobile insurance, and maintain a local DMV report that meets FRC requirements.
- Must be able to access, input and retrieve information from the computer and central file system on a constant basis throughout the day.
- Must be able to reach, bend and continuously move throughout the office as well as remain in a stationary position throughout the day.
- Must be able to handle up to 10 pounds for normal office operations.
FRC offers competitive salary; Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurance; Life Insurance; Retirement 401K; Disability ST & LT, Paid Leave and Holidays, and an excellent working environment.
To Submit your resume, pls press the Apply button:
Apply for Marketing Specialist (Fairfax)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly