CT/ Radiologic Technologist (Tysons)
CT and Radiologic Diagnostic Technologist (Tysons Corner)
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to perform Radiologic Diagnostic and CT exams.
Full Time position, Mon – Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Based in FRC's Tysons Corner patient center.
- A minimum of 1 year of CT exp and few years of X-Ray exp.
- RT (R) (ARRT) certification, VA RT license and CPR.
- Must comply with guidelines and standards set forth by FRC and regulatory agencies.
- FRC prefers experience with GE scanners.
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Retirement Plan; Life AD&D Insurance; STD and LTD Disability Insurance; PTO (21+ days) & Holidays (7 days) and Continuing Education Reimbursement.
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: https://www.fairfaxradiology.com/careers