MASON INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICES, INC.
Based in Reston, Virginia, we are a national financial planning and investment advisory firm serving high net worth individuals, endowments, and Fortune 500 corporate sponsored financial planning clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and growing team. We have a very positive culture where we encourage and provide ample opportunities for growth and development.
We are seeking a strong Administrative Assistant who enjoys learning and taking on new challenges. This person will provide support by completing operational and administrative tasks including heavy calendar management, scheduling appointments and compiling investment management paperwork. The candidate should be detail-oriented and extremely organized.
This individual will also contribute to the efficiency of the operation by performing other related duties as assigned.
- The right candidate will have a strong work ethic and be very detail oriented.
- Willing to take initiative, have excellent computer skills and knowledge.
- Work effectively independently but value the importance of being part of a team.
- Have the ability to handle confidential data discretely.
- Possess effective organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Handle meeting preparation and follow up on action items with ease.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle a heavy workload.
- Brokerage or other related financial services experience is preferred.
- College degree preferred.
Securities and brokerage experience would be extremely beneficial to this position. Requirements include proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We offer excellent benefits including a 401(k) plan, a competitive salary, and a great work environment. We are looking forward to finding the right person to join The Mason Companies team.
Please send resume and salary requirements
Apply for ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly