HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please click the “Apply” button. Applications submitted without a resume will not be accepted.
The FBI’s Applications and Data Division is looking for dedicated technologists to help us face some of the nation’s toughest challenges. We’re looking for highly qualified Program Analysts to serve as product and project managers overseeing vast amounts and varieties of data associated with criminal and national security investigations. This unique career opportunity allows candidates to create language codes for programs, test functionality and review errors to troubleshoot issues. In this role, you will clean, standardize, enrich and visualize data using computer programming and statistical analysis so investigative teams can derive meaningful insights from their data. If helping the FBI stay ahead of threats by delivering on the potential of software and data sounds like the right fit for you, join our mission.
- Salary is commensurate to experience and location.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Must be in compliance with the FBI Employment Drug Policy.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
- All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher from a U.S.-accredited college or university.
All degrees must be verified by submitting college transcripts.
- Experience with conceptual and detailed designs to support business needs and produce functional and technical specifications for development.
- Experience with managing the full software life cycle, including experience with tools such as Atlassian Suite and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Demonstrated use of Agile development practices, working with and managing Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and interacting directly with business owners and subject matter experts. Agile certifications such as the following are also a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), or PMI — Agile Certified Practitioner.
Apply for Program Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly