Senior Network Systems & Support Consultant
This is a great position for a senior MCSE professional wanting regularly changing and challenging situations. The Senior NSS Consultant will play a key role in supporting one of DelCor’s clients and will act as a main POC. This role will need to serve as a “jack of all trades” and see the bigger picture when it comes to the interconnectivity of our client’s systems. They will take the lead on issues surrounding Microsoft Exchange and provide process support to other team members. In addition to working with the client, this individual will provide high level technical support to other consultants and members of our IT Service Desk.
- Support DelCor’s largest client by gaining an in-depth understanding of their networks and leading on problem and incident management.
- Collaborates with client and internal teams to identify gaps in coverage and recommend solutions.
- Proactively provide updates on client status to DelCor and client’s leadership team
- Administration and troubleshooting for:
- Servers, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points, Desktops, Remote Access, Email Services (Office 365), Networks
- Provide Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 level technical support to assist users questions/issues including those regarding infrastructure, hardware, software, access management, process and procedure, and telecom.
- As necessary for un-hosted servers, understand backup strategies and methodology for all common technology, including Windows Server, SQL and Exchange.
- Provides local Server Administration and Troubleshooting including creation and administration of Printer objects, file shares and permissions.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates IT equipment, recommending technical direction with focus on improved utilization.
- Adheres to and maintains high levels of expertise in all networks, applications, hardware, support processes, procedures, and expectations to meet the highest level of customer care.
- At least 4 years of recent hands-on experience working with Microsoft networks and back-office systems (MCSE/A 2012 or greater).
- Recent hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Windows server (2012, 2016, and 2019), and workstations (Windows 10) is required.
- Must have proficiency with Active Directory, domain controllers, IP addressing, DNS, VPNs, and remote access.
- Experience in large network environments with the willingness to also work in small offices.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Truly excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude and commitment to providing high-quality service.