Projects Consultant, Network Systems & Support
We are actively seeking a full-time, experienced Projects Consultant to provide consulting and implementation for software, hardware, and cloud services to association, nonprofit, and foundation clients. This is a great position for a seasoned IT professional seeking dynamic and challenging situations. This position requires self-discipline to work remotely and travel to client locations within the DC, MD, and VA metro area, where you will be expected to acclimate to various business environments and follow client schedules.
- Own the entire process of project planning and management with clients including creating a project plan, reviewing the plan with internal stakeholders, and performing various and typical project management duties throughout the project.
- Interact with DelCor’s clients daily to provide project management including status updates, identification of issues and resolution timeframes and ensuring all items in SoWs are completed.
- Provide specific technology focused training sessions to client staff.
- Plan and manage IT components of office moves/renovations.
- Serve as a technical escalation point for other members of various IT teams.
- Manage third party vendors on the behalf of our clients in order meet project deliverables.
- Work with a variety of large and small network environments
- Install and configure network switches, firewalls, wireless access points and WLAN systems.
- At least 5 years of recent hands-on experience working with Microsoft networks and back-office systems.
- Recent hands-on experience performing migrations to Office/Microsoft 365, including mail migrations to Exchange Online, unstructured data migrations to SharePoint Online, personal file share migrations to OneDrive, and unified communications to Teams.
- Recent hands-on experience performing migrations from legacy Active Directory to Azure AD.
- Recent hands-on experience configuring and managing Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune and managing multifactor authentication deployments.
- Recent hands-on experience installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Windows Server (2016 and up), Exchange Server (2016 and up), and SQL Server (2019).
- Recent hands-on experience installing and configuring Windows 10 utilizing Windows Deployment Services, Autopilot, and/or 3rd party imaging systems.
- Proficiency with Active Directory, domain controllers, IP addressing, DNS, VPNs, remote access, VLANs, and VoIP systems.
- Experience performing network upgrades and data migrations.
- Experience managing AWS and Azure environments.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.