Network Systems & Support Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
We are actively seeking a full-time Microsoft Network Engineers/Administrators to provide software and hardware computer consulting to association, nonprofit, and foundation clients in the DC metro area.
This is a great position for an MCSE professional wanting regularly changing and challenging situations. Requires daily travel to different client locations within the DC metro area, where you will be expected to acclimate to various business environments and follow client schedules.
- Support DelCor’s clients by gaining an in-depth understanding of their networks and leading on problem and incident management
- Collaborates with client leadership to develop and support an IT roadmap
- Collaborate with various teams at client sites to maintain network infrastructure
- Proactively provide updates on client statuses to DelCor’s leadership team
- Act as the main POC for our clients and be their go-to resource when it comes to their networks and systems
- Administration and troubleshooting for: Servers, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points, Desktops, Remote Access, Email Services (Office 365), Networks
- Ability to lead on issues, take escalations from IT Services Desk
- Provide high-level customer service to clients through timely ticket closures, continuously providing updates, and professional responses to emails and requests
- At least 4 years of recent hands-on experience working with Microsoft networks and back-office systems (MCSE/A 2012 or greater). Recent hands-on experience with Microsoft 365, Office 365, Windows server (2012, 2016, and 2019), and workstations (Windows 10) is required. Must have proficiency with Active Directory, domain controllers, IP addressing, DNS, VPNs, and remote access. Experience in large network environments with the willingness to also work in small offices. Bachelor's degree preferred. Truly excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills. Professional attitude and commitment to providing high-quality service.