Director of Business Development
- Sparks Group has partnered with a Technical Services company who is seeking a Director of Business Development to lead all areas of the company's business development lifecycle . The ideal candidates will have a background with 10+ years of success identifying and gaining new contacts in the federal Public Sector Market. Please send your updated resume and follow up with a call to our office to schedule an interview at 703 620 6444.
- Conduct and Coordinate business development including research on opportunities, trends, organizations and demographics
- Review and respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Assist with executing NDAs and agreements
- Must be able to manage and execute full capture life-cycle across multiple proposals
- Propose new potential business deals by identifying new opportunities
- Plan and implement new business plans in new markets.
- Continue to grow and develop improvements across the department
- 10+ years in Senior level Business Development with Federal and Civilian Agencies
- Active Security Clearance, either Secret or Top Secret
- Close at least $60M in new business over 3 years
- Must have understanding of Federal acquisition processes and VA agency Structure
- Experience working with HHS,CMS, and the VA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Ability to travel and work in office
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.