Nurse - Clinical Compliance Administrator
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Manager to perform as a Clinical Compliance Administrator for the entire practice. FRC is the largest, private radiology practice in the DC Metropolitan area.
SHIFT: Full Time, Exempt position, Mon – Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm with additional hours as needed including occasional weekends. The Office is based in Fairfax County.
The Manager, Clinical Compliance is responsible to promote safe and effective clinical practices and a a safe and healthy work environment for FRC offices and imaging centers. Duties include:
- Incident Monitoring and Actions
- OSHA Reporting and Training
- Immunization and Employee Health Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Infection Prevention, Infection Control, and Safety
- Clinical Protocols and Documentation
- Supervision and Administrative
- Four-year degree in Nursing and active VA license.
- Minimum of five years of clinical or employee health experience
- Extensive knowledge of infection control and environmental health.
- Ability to travel by car to FRC sites and travel as needed to training and meetings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Plan/Profit Sharing Plan; Life Insurance AD&D; Disability STD and LTD; Continuing Education Reimbursement, and PTO (21+days) & Holidays (7 days).
To submit your resume and minimum salary requested, please:
Press APPLY button OR