Coordinator, Quality Measurement
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and event logistics and operations for Quality Measurement (QM) programs and teams. The Coordinator will have significant interaction with staff within QM and across the organization.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and document logistics planning for QM events such as internal and external conference calls, web meetings, webinars, and in-person meetings
- Participate in the development of processes that inform standard work plans across NQF programmatic activities
- Participate in the development and improvement of QM processes and operations, such as standard processes for event management, communications calendar processes, and SharePoint management
- Serve as a liaison between program staff and other departments – including meetings, IT, membership, and communications – in support of QM activities
- Support department use of technologies such as SharePoint, conference lines, webinar platforms, loaner laptops, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate department’s external communications through QM-specific inboxes
- Represent QM in cross-departmental or organization-wide activities and discussions; provide input into organizational policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across the organization as needed to enhance assigned work
- Communicate and escalate identified risks to leadership
- Perform miscellaneous administrative and operations tasks, as needed
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Education/Certification:
Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience required
- At least two years of relevant experience in administrative, event planning, or process improvement roles, with demonstrated success in project coordination
- Process improvement experience desired
- Experience working with executive-level staff and external constituents preferred
- Experience supporting event logistics, including clear communication of next steps
- Experience drafting portions of deliverables/materials and proficiency with developing portions of written deliverables/materials
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize time effectively, delivering assigned tasks and materials on time, and operating with independence and efficiency
- Problem solving and process improvement skills
- Agility and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work effectively with teams and with a collaborate work style
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of people at a variety of levels
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical ability and sound judgment
- Comfort with learning new technologies
- Proficiency in use of MS Office suite
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
In the primary environment, the noise level is quiet to moderate with ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
NQF embraces a culture of excellence through multi-stakeholder collaboration. We encourage and empower each employee to prioritize learning and growing by providing them the resources to deliver excellence. At NQF, you will find a fast-paced, challenging, inspiring and rewarding career. Maximize your talent and join a team committed to setting high standards for better healthcare efficacy and delivery.