The Specialist will support the coordination and execution of marketing and communications projects for all initiatives across the organization. This includes supporting public relations efforts led through media relations, social media engagement and content creation, and email marketing, as well as helping to maintain an annual communications calendar and to coordinate promotion campaigns across all media.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute marketing and communication plans for publication and product releases, including conducting social media engagement and creating content for platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn, email marketing campaigns, and website maintenance.
- Assist with the creation of marketing and communications project plans.
- Assist with producing and distributing email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with copyediting publications.
- Collaborate with project staff to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the operations and infrastructure development of the marketing and communications activities and support implementation of operational activities.
- Provide administrative and logistical support in completing project activities and tasks.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Education/Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of relevant work experience OR Master’s degree with 2 years of work experience
- Experience implementing long-term marketing plans
- Experience in digital marketing and communications promotion and campaigns, including social media engagement, email marketing, and web
- Experience with Informz, HootSuite, or similar marketing automation tools strongly preferred
- Knowledge of the healthcare delivery system, public health, health policy, performance measurement and/or quality improvement
- Experience translating highly technical information into plain, consumer-friendly language
- Copyediting of technical reports
- Graphic design or page layout experience desirable
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and a customer service mindset.
- Proficiency in project, product or operational process support and coordination with increased depth of technical knowledge in area of work
- Experience supporting event logistics somewhat independently
- Proficiency in notetaking and drafting portions of PowerPoint deliverables/materials and proficiency with developing portions of written deliverables/materials
- Ability to operate with increasing independence and complete tasks efficiently
- Ability to recommend solutions and process improvements and campaign planning
- Agility and mastery of adapting to and supporting changing needs of an organization, conditions and work responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively with teams and with a collaborate work style
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in preparing accurate and quality written and visual presentations
- Proficient in qualitative and quantitative analysis
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In the primary environment the noise level is quiet to moderate with ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
NQF embraces a culture of excellence through multi-stakeholder collaboration. We encourage and empower each employee to prioritize learning and growing by providing them the resources to deliver excellence. At NQF, you will find a fast-paced, challenging, inspiring and rewarding career. Maximize your talent and join a team committed to setting high standards for better healthcare efficacy and delivery.