PMP-Certified Project Director for Federal Technical Assistance Project
3 days left
A Washington, DC-based national research, evaluation, and training and technical assistance (TA) firm is seeking a Project Director for a major TA initiative. Ideal candidates will have at least 7 years’ project management experience. Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in business administration, other management related field, or substantive management experience in criminal /juvenile justice or related field. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desired.
In addition, candidates must also have experience managing large meetings/conferences, overseeing multiple external consultant assignments simultaneously, developing and writing publications such as technical reports, research designs, literature reviews, manuscripts, and various other documents, supporting budget and execution activities, and facilitating collaborative activities on behalf of a Federal agency.
Candidates must demonstrate a history of effective leadership in the successful and timely delivery of products and services. Responsibilities include:
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Responsible for staffing and subject matter expert recruitment, project planning, project financials, and staff direction and oversight.
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the project are completed on time and within budget.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and complete quick turnarounds.
- Possess strong management, interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills.
Email your résumé, a recent relevant writing sample, and salary requirements and include job code “PD-RETA.2″ in the subject line.
Apply for PMP-Certified Project Director for Federal Technical Assistance Project
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly