Finance and Operations Manager
The Theatre Lab School of the Dramatic Arts seeks experienced FT Finance and Operations Manager to join its dynamic team. Founded to make the artistic, personal, and professional benefits of high-quality dramatic arts instruction accessible to adults and youth in the Washington metropolitan area, The Theatre Lab provides exceptional theatre education to students from beginners to professionals in a setting that strives to be antiracist, equitable, and culturally aware, and provides innovative drama outreach to traditionally underserved youth, adult, and senior populations. The Finance and Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day financial and administrative operations of the organization, which has an annual budget of 1.5M. This position is responsible for managing all accounting and banking functions for the organization and works closely with the Co-Executive Directors to generate and track budgets for both internal and external reporting. In addition, the Finance and Operations Manager is responsible for human resource management and performs other administrative duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A flexible, creative, entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated passion for the mission and vision of The Theatre Lab
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Experience working with diverse constituents, teams and colleagues
- Alignment with The Theatre Lab’s commitment to antiracism and social justice.
- Substantial professional experience with arts/education administration and/or nonprofit management, including bookkeeping, financial reporting, and payroll.
The Theatre Lab is an equal opportunity employer committed to the values of diversity, equity, inclusion, antiracism and anti-oppression.
Apply for Finance and Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly