Murphy & McGonigle, a National Tier 1 law firm specializing in the financial services industry with offices in San Francisco, New York, District of Columbia and Virginia is seeking an Assistant Controller to help manage the financial operations of a growing national practice. The ideal candidate must have experience in payroll processing, general ledger maintenance, AR, AP, multi-state tax filings, vendor management and law firm billing. Prior law firm experience is preferred. Duties include assisting with budgeting and administration, preparation of month-end, quarterly and year-end financials.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (CPA preferred)
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Ability to manage staff in a way that promotes collaboration and efficiency
- Ability to manage a high volume department with strict adherence to client requirements and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with strict attention to detail
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murphy & McGonigle is an Equal Opportunity Employer