AI Applications Developer
AI Applications Developer
The National Fair Housing Alliance (NFHA) has an immediate opening for an AI Applications Developer to join the Tech Equity team. NFHA is the only national organization dedicated to eliminating housing discrimination and promoting residential integration in America. Founded in 1988, NFHA is a consortium of private, non-profit fair housing organizations dedicated to promoting equal housing, lending, and insurance opportunities through education, outreach, advocacy, training, research, and enforcement. For more information about NFHA, visit www.nationalfairhousing.org.
The Tech Equity team has a mandate to advance policies, educational resources, tools, and mechanisms for diminishing and ending bias in technologies being used in housing and mortgage lending.
- Analyzing user requirements
- Creating innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients and customer base
- Working closely with project managers, data engineers, and data scientists to put machine learning models into production environments
- Writing and testing code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Creating clear technical documentations and effective APIs
- Using visual design patterns and object-oriented design to build appealing front-end application optimal for user interaction
- Working on feedback from users to improve applications
- Following the software development life-cycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance
- Building cloud and web-based machine learning APIs
- Shipping well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable code within deadlines
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4+ years’ software development or programming experience
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- The ability to analyze complex technical information
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks
- Proficiency with web APIs development (e.g., REST)
- Proficiency with database technologies (e.g., SQL server, MongoDB)
- Experience with Docker / VM / Automation
- Experience with cloud computing platforms like Microsoft Azure (preferred) or AWS
- Experience implementing security controls in web applications
- Collaborate with member services, enforcement, and other NFHA departments
- Adhere to NFHA’s policies and procedures
- Commitment to justice, civil rights, and equity
Pay will be commensurate with experience. NFHA is an equal opportunity employer that values and encourages diversity in its workforce. Interested applicants should send a resume, sample project (if available), and cover letter to:
Attn: Personnel via email at email@example.com. No telephone calls, please.
The position will remain open until filled.
Apply for AI Applications Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly