Vernon’s is looking for a hands-on accountant to handle Payroll, HR, general ledger, and assist in all other aspects of accounting functions. The accountant will report directly to Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bi-Weekly Payroll - Entry of timesheets for in-house payroll processing using QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local payroll wage and hour laws and best practices.
- Initiate employee setup in Service Titan to enable time reporting.
- Reconcile employee leave balances through updates to leave accruals.
- Reconcile payroll related General Ledger accounts.
- Responsible for HR – New hire onboarding/offboarding administration. Record management, compliance tracking, unemployment administration, benefits/leave administration and addressing employee questions.
- New hire background processing.
- Assist and perform accounting functions including general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payable, and other analysis.
- Assist in preparation of General Ledger account reconciliations and month-end closing.
Apply for Sr. Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly