Manager- Process and Compliance
4 days left
- Full Time
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced people leader with an in-depth understanding of the processes and compliance required to govern large, strategic sales?
- Can you commit to a leadership position guiding and developing a team of dedicated Sales support professionals?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about ensuring and enhancing the success of large, strategic sales deals. As the Manager of Process and Compliance, you maintain ongoing compliance and operationalization of sales contract compliance activities through the pre-and post-sales process. You enhance the Sales process through the decisive leadership of a team of dedicated sales support professionals.
You possess an in-depth knowledge of requests for price, requests for information (RFIs), E-rate, Federal bids and task orders. You thrive in an office environment guiding your team and traveling as needed to meet company objectives. You report directly to the Director of Process and Compliance for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Improve the sales cycle by leading the creation, implementation and maintenance of contract compliance policies and procedures.
- Analyze existing and new contracts to ensure compliance, insulation from business risks and the operationalization of business practices and deliverables.
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales leadership, Legal, Business Planning and other functional units to understand the implication of contractual requirements and any contract modification or non-standard terms and conditions.
- Entice prospective clients by responding to external requests for information from clients, state or federal agencies while assisting with the management of client and regulatory agency relationships.
- Enhance the sales cycle by assisting in the identification, analysis and resolution of compliance deadlines, deliverables and issues.
- Maintain and review contracts as needed to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Inform senior leadership by performing and publishing periodic compliance audits, risk assessments, risk mitigation activities, compliance status reports and risk assessments.
- Comply with stated objectives and requirements by developing and administering ways to track contracting policies, controls and procedures.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure a smooth transition between pre- and post-award activities while managing relationship with clients as needed.
- Reduce risks through early identification, quantification and prioritization of risks for opportunities as they arise throughout the bid process.
Required keys for success:
- Five years of General Services Administration (GSA) or Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) government contract experience.
- Seven or more years of corporate and contract compliance experience.
- Ten or more years of telecommunications industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of the applicable legal and regulatory landscape, including federal government contracting like the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) clauses and compliance.
- Proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and build a consensus.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to make decisions and resolve issues while working under pressure.
- History of supervising and motivating others in a matrix environment.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to work effectively with minimum direction.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Association of Proposal Management Professional (APMP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or Lean Six Sigma (LSS) certification (preferred).
Apply for Manager- Process and Compliance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly