Adolescent Therapist/Program Coordinator
The Women’s Center is a not for profit comprehensive outpatient mental health counseling center, with over 45 years of providing counseling, educational programs and information and referral services in Northern Virginia and Washington DC. We are recruiting an Adolescent Therapist/Program Coordinator. Applicants must be independently licensed in Virginia as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Clinical Psychologist and have two years’ experience providing therapy to adolescents.
Candidate must be
· Willing to be credentialed with insurance carriers,
· Registered as a supervisor by The Virginia Board of Counseling at time of hire or within 3 months of the hiring date.
· Able to work one evening or Saturday per week
· Be comfortable providing services via telemedicine.
· Provide psychotherapy services to adolescents.
· Evaluate client progress toward attaining objectives and goals.
· Document client termination using Center form.
· Lead support/therapy group(s) as requested.
· Provide clinical and program supervision to pre-licensed therapist.
· Provide yearly evaluation of the program’s pre-licensed therapist.
· Cross-refer clients with clinical staff, as appropriate.
· Establish relationships with other agencies and service providers to collaborate in serving the community’s adolescent population.
· Participate in community events/ presentations as a representative for the Center on adolescent mental health to educate the community and market the Center
To be considered for these positions, please submit a resume and letter of interest.
Apply for Adolescent Therapist/Program Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly