Coordinator, Quality Innovation
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational, programmatic, and event logistics support and coordination, including conducting research, database management, communicating with external parties, and handling project logistics with some independence. The Coordinator will diagnose issues that arise and recommend process improvements at the task level. The Coordinator will have significant interaction with staff within QI and across the organization.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and document logistics planning for QI events such as internal and external conference calls, web meetings, webinars, and in-person meetings.
- Participate in the development of processes that inform standard work plans across NQF programmatic activities.
- Participate in the development and improvement of QI processes and operations, such as standard processes for event management, communications calendar processes, and SharePoint management.
- Serve as a liaison between program staff and other departments – including meetings, IT, membership, and communications – in support of QI activities.
- Support department use of technologies such as SharePoint, conference lines, webinar platforms, loaner laptops, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate department’s external communications through QI-specific inboxes.
- Represent QI in cross-departmental or organization-wide activities and discussions; provide input into organizational policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with colleagues across the organization as needed to enhance assigned work.
- Communicate and escalate identified risks to leadership.
- Perform various administrative and operations tasks, as needed.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Education/Certification:
Bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 years of relevant work experience or master’s degree with at least 1 year of experience required
- Relevant experience in administrative, event planning, or process improvement roles, with demonstrated success in project coordination
- Process improvement experience desired
- Experience working with executive-level staff and external constituents preferred
- Foundational ability in project, product or operational process support and coordination with increased general understanding in subject matter area
- Experience supporting event logistics, including clear communication of next steps
- Experience drafting portions of deliverables/materials and proficiency with developing portions of written deliverables/materials
- Ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize time effectively, delivering assigned tasks and materials on time, and operating with independence and efficiency
- Problem solving and process improvement skills
- Agility and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work effectively with teams and with a collaborate work style
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Comfort with learning new technologies
- Proficiency in use of MS Office suite
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
In the primary environment, the noise level is quiet to moderate with ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
NQF embraces a culture of excellence through multi-stakeholder collaboration. We encourage and empower each employee to prioritize learning and growing by providing them the resources to deliver excellence. At NQF, you will find a fast-paced, challenging, inspiring and rewarding career. Maximize your talent and join a team committed to setting high standards for better healthcare efficacy and delivery.