Structural Engineering Group, an established Engineering and Design-Build firm, located in Loudoun County, VA, is currently seeking Construction Superintendent in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. An ideal candidate is a high motivated individual who applies his (her) knowledge, skills and experiences to manage design-build projects and construction projects.
Successful candidates must meet following criteria:
• AS degree in Construction Management or similar or a Journeyman status in a building trade (i.e. Carpenter) AND no less than 5 years of progressive responsibility supervising construction;
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the construction industry with a commercial and/or institutional general contractor engaged in general building and concrete construction;
• HSPD 12 and GSA Badges Preferred
• A demonstrated understanding of construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of commercial and institutional buildings and structural repairs.
• A working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work;
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, Email and other software used in the construction industry.
• Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30, 1st Aid and CPR;
• Current CQC certification issued by USACE / NAVFAC ;
• U.S. Citizenship Required.
• Base Salary + Bonus
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• 401 K Retirement /Profit Sharing Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Construction Superintendent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly