Electronic Billing Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
The Finance & Accounting Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for an Electronic Billing Coordinator in the Washington DC office or the Tallahassee Operations Center. The Coordinator is responsible for the overall management of the firm’s electronic billing (eBilling) systems and providing support to the attorneys and client account managers as related to the successful submission of all electronic billing. Additional responsibilities include: Transitioning clients to electronic billing; submitting all timekeepers and rates to each client and/or eBilling vendor site; reporting on the status of all eBills for the firm using the eBillingHub reports feature and assisting with monthly billing as needed.
- Specialized Billing or eBilling experience in a law firm or other professional services organization preferred.
- Proficiency in Aderant or Elite billing software preferred.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- High level of business acumen and ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess pertinent information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- Talent for delivering client service through teamwork.
- Ability to exchange information and to present ideas, report facts and other information clearly and concisely.
- Strong initiative to proactively increase value to the position.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to organize time, prioritize workload effectively, and work independently.
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as necessary.
Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP uses E-Verify, which is a web-based system, to confirm the eligibility of our employees to work in the United States. As an E-Verify employer, we verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We use E-Verify because we are a federal contractor containing the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause. Please see the posters for details regarding E-Verify or contact Arnold & Porter’s Human Resources Department for more information. E-Verify Participation Poster and Right-to-work Poster .
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our firm's equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.