CT/ X Ray Technologist (TYS)
CT and Radiologic Diagnostic Technologist (Tysons Corner)
Fairfax Radiology Centers, LLC is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to perform Radiologic Diagnostic and CT exams. This is a Full Time position, Mon – Fri, 8:30am - 5:00pm. Based in FRC's Tysons Corner patient center.
- A minimum of 1 year of CT exp and few years of X-Ray exp.
- RT (R) (ARRT) certification, VA RT license and CPR.
- Must comply with guidelines and standards set forth by FRC and regulatory agencies.
- FRC prefers experience with GE scanners.
FRC offers competitive salary and excellent Benefits. Our Benefits include: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance; 401K Retirement Plan; Life AD&D Insurance; STD and LTD Disability Insurance; PTO (21+ days) & Holidays (7 days) and Continuing Education Reimbursement.
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: https://www.fairfaxradiology.com/careers