HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button. Applications submitted without a resume will not be accepted.
The FBI’s Applications and Data Division is looking for passionate technologists to help us face some of the nation’s toughest challenges. We provide end-to-end technical services for the applications and data that enable FBI Special Agents and Intelligence Analysts around the world to protect the American public and uphold the U.S. Constitution. Join us in developing technologies to further the mission of the FBI. Our goal is simple: stay ahead of the threat by delivering on the potential of software and data.
We’re looking for highly qualified Program Analysts to serve in a wide range of roles as product and project managers overseeing vast amounts and varieties of data associated with criminal and national security investigations. This unique career opportunity allows candidates to create language codes for programs, test functionality and review errors to troubleshoot issues.
In this role, you will clean, standardize, enrich and visualize data using computer programming and statistical analysis so investigative teams can derive more meaningful insights from their data.
Salary is commensurate to experience and location.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Meet the FBI’s Employment Eligibility requirements.
- Must pass an FBI polygraph examination.
- Must have (or be able to obtain) a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test.
- Must be in compliance with the FBI Employment Drug Policy:
- No use of marijuana within the last three years.
- No use of any other illegal drug in the past 10 years.
- No selling, distributing, manufacturing or transporting of any illegal drugs.
- No use of a prescription drug or a legally obtainable substance in a manner for which it was not intended within the last three years.
- Must never have been convicted of a felony.
- Must never have knowingly or willfully engaged in acts or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. government by force.
- Must never have failed to file federal, state or local income tax returns.
- Must not be in default on a student loan insured by the U.S. government.
- Must not be in default on court-ordered child support payments.
- Must be registered with the Selective Service System (males only, exceptions apply).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
All degrees must be from an accredited college or university and must be verified by submitting college transcripts.
Specialized Experience (SE)
- Experience with conceptual and detailed designs to support business needs and produce functional and technical specifications for development.
- Experience with managing the full software life cycle, including experience with tools such as Atlassian Suite and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Demonstrated use of Agile development practices, working with and managing Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and interacting directly with business owners and subject matter experts. Agile certifications such as the following are also a plus: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), or PMI — Agile Certified Practitioner.
Apply for Program Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly