Account Manager Summary: We are looking for an Account Manager to join an established and well-known full-service Agency in Frederick, MD. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager is to be the day-to-day contact and experience manager for their assigned client accounts, supporting the onboarding of new clients and the consistent implementation of client marketing plans and strategies. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing their clients' project strategy and profitability, the Account Manager is a member of the Client Experience Management Team and collaborates with the internal teams that include sales, creative and integrated media services to ensure that projects are executed on-strategy, on-time, on-budget and on-quality. You will be Involved from client onboarding through project completion, the Account Manager ensures clear and timely documented communication between the company and client, and between departments within the company.
The Account Manager quickly and accurately relays changes to the internal teams and ensure all required reviews have been completed prior to client delivery of materials. Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for reporting campaign results, assisting with business and competitor research, and writing project proposals, project creative briefs, and meeting recaps. This role maintains a working knowledge of their clients' brand and consumer profiles, enabling them to create effective client presentations and pitch materials.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Serves as day-to-day client contact and experience manager, supporting successful client onboarding and relationship building.
- Supports implementation of marketing plan and strategies through the execution of projects on-strategy, on-time, on-budget and on-quality.
- Analyzes and reports on clients' project and campaign results vs. goal and supports quarterly planning and monthly results reporting.
- Manages project profitability.
- Works collaboratively and effectively on the Client Experience Management Team and more directly with the Project Manager to be accountable to and for the commitments made to the team.
- 3-5 years of account management and marketing experience, at least two years in an advertising/marketing agency.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Proven track record of solid account management/project management specifically for creative projects, including direct mail, print advertising and collateral materials.
- Superior problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent writing skills; command of language, grammar and spelling; dedication to error-free work and communications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic knowledge of Macintosh and/or Windows computers, especially with Microsoft.
- Office and database management.
- Ability to travel overnight when necessary.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.