The Service Manager will be responsible for performing moderate to complex repairs to various types of equipment & structures within the residential property. They will oversee and coordinate the Service Technicians who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
• Complete inspections of all mechanical rooms and equipment.
• Maintain & monitor building systems.
• Maintain inventories of maintenance parts, equipment & supplies.
• Perform maintenance & repairs in residential units.
• Make appliance & electrical repairs.
• Maintain boiler room.
• Complete related log sheets.
• Make necessary recommendations.
• Train maintenance employees as needed.
• Provide on call coverage.
• Other related duties.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must possess certifications/licenses in plumbing, HVAC, mechanical, and electrical areas.
• Minimum 5 years of apartment building maintenance experience (with 500+ units).
• Experience supervising 5-8 maintenance technicians.
• Valid driver’s license. • Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to maintain equipment.
• Ability to manage building budget, lead a team, and liaise with suppliers.
• Ability to understand a wide range of engineering functions & procedures.
• Good diagnostic & problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Flexibility with schedules and weekend hours.
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. EOE