The Corporate Accountant supports the Finance & Accounting department including accounts receivable and accounts payable processing as needed, processing of vendor invoices and cash disbursements, company-wide vendor database maintenance. The position reports to the Controller, works closely with the Company’s accounting staff, administrative assistants, facilities management, IT and outside vendors.
• Recording of all corporate transactions through the monthly closing process.
• Accounts payable.
• Accounts receivable.
• Cash receipts and disbursements.
• Grants and loan management.
• Payroll processing.
• Journal entries and maintaining subsidiary ledgers are the primary functions.
• Other related duties.
• College degree in Accounting.
• Experience in a not-for-profit accounting department may be substituted for some education.
• 5+ years of progressively responsible experience.
• Experience in nonprofit accounting and grants management.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to create financial reports as needed.
• Proficiency with MS Office, spreadsheet applications are required.
• Experience with Abila Fund accounting software is a plus.
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. EOE