PHILLIPS Programs is a mission driven and innovative social enterprise working to carry out our vision of providing opportunities from individualized education to full employment in inclusive, sustainable and replicable businesses for young adults with behavioral health needs. We are seeking an experienced full-time Development Associate to develop and manage our database and assist in the communication of PHILLIPS mission to a diverse stakeholders and community.
Successful applicants should have:
- 2 – 5 years of development and fundraising experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong database skills; including Salsa Engage and CRM
- Social media and website management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player who anticipates needs and takes initiative
- Great references
In return we offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, a place where you can learn and grow as a professional and a warm and friendly environment that lives our values.
If you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and families and interested in this opportunity, apply online at www.phillipsprograms.org.
Please send us your cover letter and resume to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
PHILLIPS Programs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly