Digital Product and Digital Workplace Manager
The Digital Product and Digital Workplace Manager focuses on the development and maintenance of products that support ASHA’s digital ecosystem (both internal and external facing). The Manager also supports digital workplace tools that enhance the productivity and agility of the association’s staff. The Manager works with the Digital Products and User Experience team to employ and model a customer-centric approach in strategizing the development of new features of the digital collaboration and mobile products. To implement new functionality, the Manager works with cross-discipline ASHA teams and third-party vendors to leverage user and market research, industry best practices and product management methodologies. The Product Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a roadmap for assigned products and to work with 3rd party providers to optimize and leverage functionality across ASHA’s business needs and goals. The position also tracks and prioritizes backlog for each product and works with internal and external resources to continually improve the product during its lifespan. The Manager is responsible for collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams including project managers, internal stakeholders, and others.
- Primary responsibilities of this position are to support member engagement (Higher Logic) platform for ASHA community activities in collaboration with Director of Digital Product Management and UX Design.
- Manage and train ASHA staff on digital workplace tools (intranet sites, MS Teams and SharePoint) collaboratively with IS and outside vendor.
- Support other products in Digital Product team’s portfolio as needed - online application and review platform (Open Water), enterprise search (Coveo), mentoring (Chronus), interactive content and quizzes (Ion Interactive), live reporting and social engagement (ScribbleLive Engage), virtual conferencing applications (Zoom), etc.
- Analyze product data and make recommendations to improve and maximize product features and product performance.
- Work with Director to maintain roadmap for assigned digital products and prioritize product backlog.
- Promote and communicate about ASHA’s digital products and enhancements to external and internal audiences as appropriate.
- Work with IS and vendors when technical issues arise and keep appropriate leadership staff and members informed.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments in digital products.
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- A college education with a bachelor’s degree
- Relevant hands-on professional experience managing enterprise-wide digital and mobile products
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise collaboration, online discussion, enterprise social networking, and other digital collaboration technologies
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft 365 Business applications
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Ability to assume office-wide leadership role in facilitating enterprise collaboration
- Excellent project management skills with great attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to convey complex ideas in clear and understandable prose and speech