BrightKey, Inc. seeks a full-time Information Technology Program Analyst who will be responsible for working with clients and staff to develop and maintain processes and data to support business applications such as Payroll, HR, Accounting, Order Fulfillment, Subscription & Membership processing, Inventory, Warehouse, and more. The position also involves extensive troubleshooting of issues, supporting personnel, process execution, and developing procedures and documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develops and maintains Business applications and databases by evaluating client and employee needs; analyzing requirements; developing software solutions. Provides user support by troubleshooting and correcting errors, using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic. Creates queries, reports and data extracts, providing in-depth data analysis, data summarization and visualization. Maintains guidelines by documenting processes, providing training, and writing/updating policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field and one year or more of experience or;
- High proficiency using Microsoft SQL Server to create and maintain SQL queries, functions, and stored procedures.
- Experience successfully developing accurate reports, queries, and other data outputs within Business Information (BI), Analytics, or Query tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Crystal Reports, SSMS, SSRS, etc.
- Must have experience with Business and Accounting Processes and general business practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to details, organizational skills, and ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
- Experience with Association Management or Account Dynamics SL software a plus.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Apply for Program Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly