6 days left
- Full Time
The Proposal Manager has the responsibility of coordinating all phases of proposal development in response to Government and industry RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Sources Sought Notices. The Proposal Manager coordinates with internal teams (e.g., Operations, Human Resources, IT) to develop capture strategies, define technical approaches and solutions, and ensure the timely submission of compliant, relevant, and persuasive proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manages the proposal development process, including performing bid/no-bid analyses; preparing proposal outlines and schedules; preparing compliance matrices; compiling and submitting bidder questions; leading proposal kick-off meetings, daily status meetings, pricing strategy sessions, and color team reviews; writing proposal content; directing the work of proposal team members, subcontractors, SMEs, and others; maintaining proposal schedules; and ensuring the timely delivery of proposals.
· Analyzes solicitations and identifies overall project size, scope, service requirements, and evaluation criteria.
· Develops win strategy, win themes, key differentiators, solution designs, features, and benefits.
· Oversees development of high-quality, high-impact artwork and graphics for proposals.
· Manages multiple proposal tasks, often with rapid turnaround deadlines.
· Ensures win strategies, technical solutions, management approaches, win themes, differentiators, and clear understanding of the requirements are well-articulated and consistent throughout proposals.
· Manages proposal volumes and sections, including technical approach, management approach, staffing plan, quality control plan, transition plan, corporate experience and capabilities, and past performance references.
· Obtains, updates, and customizes Key Personnel resumes to demonstrate relevance of candidate’s experience and qualifications to solicitation requirements.
· Coordinates all aspects of proposal production, including but not limited to word processing, graphics design, content editing, and printing/binding (as required).
· Schedules, conducts, and participates in color team reviews at specified stages of proposal development.
· Review proposals to ensure sections are compliant with solicitation requirements, proposal instructions, and evaluation factors.
· Manages and performs multiple revisions, edits proposal sections as needed, and ensures that proposals maintain a consistent tone or voice.
· Coordinates with Contracts Department to review and red-line solicitation terms and conditions, service agreements, insurance requirements, etc.
· Prepares and coordinates the execution of non-disclosure agreements with prime and/or subcontractors.
· Ensures proposal compliance with all corporate policies and government regulatory requirements.
· Acts as the single point of contact between senior management, operations, pricing specialists, human resources, and contracts/legal regarding all proposal development activities.
· Maintains frequent, inclusive communications between the proposal team, Operations, and other business unit leadership to ensure availability and involvement of necessary resources to submit a competitive proposal.
· Prepares and submits NAICS code change requests and justifications in RFI responses, as appropriate.
· Creates post-submission oral presentations using MS PowerPoint or other presentation tools.
· Submits requests for contract award debriefings; invites appropriate BrightKey team members; take minutes of debriefing meetings using debriefing template; prepares and distributes debriefing minutes and lessons learned.
· Creates and maintains high-quality templates and process documentation.
· Saves all solicitation and proposal documents to M-Files.
· Maintains up-to-date sales pipeline in ACT! by entering and tracking working and future opportunities daily.
· Researches, qualifies, and tracks upcoming opportunities using Bloomberg Government and beta.SAM.gov daily; enters qualified opportunities in ACT!
· Uses Bloomberg Government and other networking tools to identify, research, and qualify potential small business partners (e.g., VOSB, SDVOSB, WOSB, 8(a), etc.), especially for targeted set-aside opportunities.
·BA/BS in Journalism, Communications, English, Business Administration, or related field
· Five (5) years’ experience in managing, writing, and editing Government proposals
· Understanding of Federal procurement process and the FAR
· Advanced MS Word skills; proficiency with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong proofreading and technical editing experience
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Preferred proficiency with MS Visio, Project, Teams, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, SmartSheet, M-Files, and ACT!
Apply for Proposal Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly