BrightKey provides innovative, outsourced support to a variety of organizations in the federal, commercial, and non-profit arenas. Our services range from full-service membership and publications programs to mail processing projects, mailroom management and on-site mailroom staffing, inbound mail screening solutions, courier services, warehousing and fulfillment and other complementary services as needed to support each client’s unique individual needs.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Operations Director to manage our contracts, serve as a liaison with all stakeholders, and implementing the organization standard operations business guidelines. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
·Develop win-win relationships with key partner, government, and business stakeholders; maintain open dialogue to promote the program and gain support from all stakeholders.
· Ensure the proper execution of business strategies and company initiatives, including all milestones, measurements, budgets, and deliverables, while ensuring compliance with company and customer’s requirements.
· Proactively review and analyze program financial performance to propose opportunities to improve and maintain the overall financial health of the program; identify and recommend strategies to increase revenue
· Oversee the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and retention of diverse talent who enhance company culture; create accountability and ownership among team members through communication of clear expectations, supervisor, and provision of timely performance feedback
· Utilize creativity and innovation to develop new and unique ways to improve operations and create new opportunities
· Ensure that all contractual goals and SLAs are achieved and all SOW deliverables and targets are met
· Establish and maintain relationships and coordinate internal resources with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation by developing forms and records
· Using a Business Process Management system to monitor, identify improvements, implement, measure, and monitor processes within the contract.
· 8+ years of progressive experience in managing people, processes, vendors, and customers
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
· Proven success managing people and organizing team activities to ensure operations are highly productive and meet or exceed customer satisfaction metrics
· Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data, identify trends, and use data to connect operational and administrative activities to overall business strategies
· Proven ability to develop operating budgets and manage expenses
· Ability to collaborate with other functional areas and problem solve to make strategic decisions
· Strong organizational skills, including administrative record keeping and time management
· Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
· PMP, Lean Six Sigma training and ISO experience are all a plus
Apply for Operations Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly