Northern Virginia consulting firm specializing in the social and health sciences seeks qualified candidates for task lead position to support and assist client with data collection. The Task Lead position is responsible for coordinating day-to-day support to recipients and providers who receive funding from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. The assigned work location will be at the prime contractor’s location in Rockville, Maryland, and/or remotely from home during the coronavirus pandemic. Non-IT technical assistance (TA) is provided by phone and email. Specific duties of the position include:
- Developing subject-matter expertise on Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program requirements and policies
- Coordinating data collection, monitoring report submissions, and performing outreach
- Supervising research assistants and developing schedules to ensure coverage for TA phone lines and email
- Documenting technical assistance in a tracking system, conducting analysis and reporting
- Collaborating with other TA contractors; elevating and transferring inquiries as necessary
- Revising PowerPoint presentations used for training and instructions manuals
- Conducting training webinars and Q&A sessions, and presenting information to grant recipients and providers
Requirements: Master’s degree in health-related field with 5 or more years of related professional experience. Strong attention to detail; data analysis skills; supervisory experience; and very strong organizational and management skills are required. In addition, strong writing, communication, and presentation skills as well as a high level of proficiency in MS Office applications (i.e., Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required. Demonstrated experience in the health & human services field, especially HIV/AIDS, a plus.
Employee-owned, equal opportunity firm offering competitive salaries and benefits and an easily accessible location near Metro. Minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F
Email cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.