Kraydi Builders is a family-owned, full-service general contracting company, specializing in renovations, additions, and kitchen and bathroom remodeling, in homes, townhouses and condos.
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking Lead Carpenter with experience in residential remodeling from demolition to finished project. Must be able to read, understand plans, and lead a team. Must be able to work on a variety of projects, including cabinet installation, framing, decking, window, stairs, crown molding, baseboard installation and other finishing. Our ideal candidate will need to have an aptitude for precision, detail, and unique build requirements.
· Natural leaders
· Highly motivated
· Always looking to improve themselves
· Desire to invest in and train those around you
· Leads by example
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Read and understand plans
· Perform, finish, and trim carpentry work according to plans and specifications
· Measure, cut, and install various fixtures and millwork for doors, windows, ceiling panels, decking, furniture, etc.
· Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
· Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
· Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
· Follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Requirements and Qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED certificate
· Minimum of 5 years of Carpentry experience
· Ability to facilitate, manage a job site, and lead a crew
· Able to set and communicate clear goals with the crew, subcontractors, and client
· Excellent skills in rough and finish carpentry
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to read blueprints
· PPE and carpentry trade tools
· Professional appearance
· Great communication skills both verbal and written
· Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
· Must have a truck or van, own tools, valid driver's license, and own cell phone.
· Must pass a criminal and motor vehicle background check (required)
· Must pass a drug test (if requested)
Salary based on experience
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.