Embassy Residence Manager
Embassy of India
The Embassy of India in Washington DC invites applications for the following position from the applicants who are either US citizens or permanent residents, residents with valid appropriate visa and work permit:
Post : Embassy Residence Manager
Required qualification and skill set:
- Graduate Degree from an accredited University;
- Excellent managerial skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiar and proficient in computer skills (MS Office and social media);
- Willingness to work on holidays/beyond office hours.
- To ensure proper upkeep, repairs and maintenance of the Embassy Residence;
- To coordinate with vendors and firms who are assigned maintenance and repair work at Embassy Residence;
- To coordinate with various local authorities (electricity, water, gas supply etc.) in case of any requirement;
- To receive diplomats, officials and other visitors/dignitaries at Embassy Residence;
- To look after the arrangements for various official gatherings at Embassy Residence; and
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
Initial Pay: US$ 3510 p.m. + 75 p.m. (towards medical insurance premium).
Interested candidates may send applications and resumes along with copies of documents (educational certificates/documents, passport/visa/work permit etc.) to:
Fax to 001 - 202-319-2840
2107, Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC- 20008
Latest by Friday, 26 February 2021