Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will oversee financial and departmental decision-making processes to enable the successful achievement of Brook Lane’s mission and will function as the expert on financial subject matter related to changes in healthcare influencing the future success of the organization. The CFO is responsible for the overall financial operations of Brook Lane Health Services including accounting, billing, patient receivables, budget planning, annual audit, tax and other financial activities within the organization.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Provide financial leadership to directors and officers that offers support, establishes goals, provides fiscal management oversight and encourages active participation in decisions that impact the department or program.
- Ensure the organization meets financial regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Contribute financial expertise in the strategic planning of the organization.
- Directly supervise a Controller and the Director of Patient Accounts.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in healthcare and/or nonprofit financial management
- Five years experience in progressively responsible finance leadership roles preferred
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience
- Collaborative leadership style
- Ability to design and implement integrated financial control systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret, and present complex annual financial reports, statements, and/or projections.
- Skilled in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Familiarity with Maryland Health Services Cost Review Commission and Medicare Cost Reporting
- Knowledge of financial planning and budget management principles, policies, laws, and regulations, as applied to healthcare and/or nonprofits.
Apply at www.brooklane.org