Digital Marketing Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
The Marketing Department of Arnold & Porter has an opening for a Digital Marketing Manager in the Washington, DC office. The Digital Marketing Manager will fulfill a trendspotting function, understanding changes in the digital marketplace and implementing strategies that raise the bar and meet the big-picture needs of the firm. This role is responsible for maximizing the impact of content across the firm’s entire communications ecosystem, including the website, blogs and other channels, and the intranet. The Digital Marketing Manager interfaces regularly with other professionals in Marketing and IT, external vendors, and content teams across the firm to ensure fresh and accurate content, identify opportunities for innovative delivery of information, and spot developments in the marketplace.
This position requires a well-organized team player who is able to develop, implement, execute, and lead new projects while simultaneously maintaining and improving ongoing marketing systems. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and exhibit initiative in seeking out new technologies to help drive business in a competitive marketplace.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manages the ongoing development needs of the firm’s public website and ASpace, including a focus on user experience and user interface design.
- Ensures proper functionality of the firm’s marketing technology platforms, including public and internal websites and microsites, blogs, and other platforms as needed.
- Manages the maintenance and integrations required for the website, search engine optimization tools, Google analytics, and other related systems.
- Collaborates in pursuit of producing innovative and cost-effective digital media solutions and advise on best digital practices.
- Communicates and works closely with key stakeholder in departments and practices/industry groups to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving.
- Manages homepage to maintain a proper balance of content and to create a positive user experience.
- Leads projects to improve sections of the intranet or deliver new tools through the intranet, as a member of the Intranet Advisory Group.
- Provides user training and support and creation of manuals and functional documentation for website technology platforms. This includes creation of a Style Guide for content users across the firm.
- Monitors site analytics and reports on performance of content.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience working in the digital marketplace. Law firm or professional services experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to exercise good business judgment, diplomacy, and discretion in complex situations. Ability to interact with people in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Basic understanding of the components of common web technology (HTML, CSS) and ability to “translate” technology terms and concepts to non-technology savvy people.
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully, many with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with all levels of firm management and as part of a team.
- Ability to solve complex problems and adjust and adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to lead meetings, teams, and work groups to encourage participation, mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among participants; ability to coordinate the activities or tasks of people and/or groups.
Arnold & Porter is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, marital or partnership status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family leave status, citizenship status, immigration status, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations. Our firm's equal opportunity policy applies to all employment practices and terms and conditions, including, without limitation, recruitment, employment, assignment, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations. To achieve our goal of equal opportunity, Arnold & Porter maintains an affirmative action plan through which it makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire and advance in employment qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click EEO is the LAW and the Supplement poster.
Arnold & Porter is an EO Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.