5 days left
- Full Time
- Responsible for performing a variety of supervisory field and administrative duties, with responsibility for the daily supervision of campus law enforcement operations on an assigned shift.
1. One to two years of college credit or a equivalent formal training in related field.
2. Combination of education and related experience for a total of four to five years.
3. Must be certified by the Maryland Police & Correctional Training Commissions (MPCTC) or eligible for certification within 12 months of hire date by receiving approval from MPCTC to complete the mandated 240 hours for compared compliance. To qualify for certification under compared compliance, you must have completed a recognized law enforcement training academy consisting of 1104 hours of classroom instruction or have been a former certified police officer who has been absent from law enforcement for no more than three but less than five years.
4. We are a dual certified agency. You must be eligible to receive the Special Police Commission and Maryland State Police (MSP) Handgun Permit through Maryland State Police after the background investigation.
5. All certifications must be obtained within 1 year after being hired.
6. Must complete MPCTC training program for first line supervision within one year of hire date.
7. Must complete a comprehensive background screen such as: interview, background investigation, polygraph, psychological screening, medical, drug, and MSP.
Posting Quick Link