Lead Case Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
About N Street Village
N Street Village is a nonprofit organization with a big mission: we are working to empower women in Washington, DC. With comprehensive services addressing both emergency and long term needs, N Street Village helps homeless women, and women in recovery, to achieve stability and make meaningful gains in their housing, income, employment, mental health, physical health, and addiction recovery. N Street Village also provides affordable rental housing for low and moderate-income individuals and families. Please visit our website for more information at: www.nstreetvillage.org.
Our staff is diverse in experience and perspective, but at our core, we share a lot of the same traits. We are mission-driven, creative, collaborative, optimistic and inclusive. We promote a culture of collaboration, inclusion and respect.
Are you ready to join our team?
The Lead Case Manager provides a variety of services designed to meet the needs of clients, and assist them in meeting their on-going needs to attain self-sufficiency. Works within an-inter-disciplinary team to create and evaluate resident individualized case plans and provide support, information, and referral sources.
- Interview, assess, and develop a case plan for clients to include short term and long term goals for direct services
- Meet with the client bi-weekly for face to face/virtual case management services, and re-evaluate goals with clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as needed.
- Collaborate with partner agencies and other professionals to coordinate client needs and preferred treatment methods
- Refer client to community resources including housing, employment, substance use treatment to assist in recovery, mental health, medical care, employment and housing
- Create, develop, and implement individual and group activities with clients to educate and promote self-sufficiency
- Present psychosocial needs, strengths and concerns of clients during supervision, interdisciplinary meetings, and care coordination meetings
- Create and maintain detailed case notes, including legal documentation, assessments, medical reports, referrals, educational, service updates, etc.
- Maintain regular communication with the Director of Case Management and the Program Manager on issues involving the community, program, clients, and other stakeholders
- Serve as the team lead for HMIS/OCTO data entry and reporting
- Provide witness testimony in court appearances for clients for status cases based on mental health concerns as necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services Discipline to include: Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health, or a related social service discipline, and minimum 4 years of relevant experience with a focus on mental health, physical health, addictions, aging, or trauma
- Licensure in a relevant discipline; LGSW, LGPC, LPC, CAC
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with typical work hours Monday-Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM. Occasional evening or weekend activities, as well as virtual case management may be required.
Salary and Benefits
N Street Village offers a compensation package that includes a competitive salary and generous employer paid and employer sponsored benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life, Long and Short-term disability insurance
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) plan with an employer match
- Financial assistance and opportunities for training and professional development
- Annual leave, sick leave, and 10 floating holidays each year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Supplemental coverage for accident, legal, hospital, and critical illness
To apply for a Lead Case Manager position, go to https://nstreetvillage.org/careers.
2020-1227 Lead Case Manager Rapid Rehousing Program
2020-1283 Lead Case Manager Eve’s Place Program
2020-1287 Lead Case Manager Eve’s Place Program
2020-1244 Lead Case Manager Patricia Handy Place for Women
2020-1248 Lead Case Manager Patricia Handy Place for Women