The Center for Workforce Inclusion is recruiting for a position within the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program which provides support to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Washington, DC. Successful candidates must meet the age criteria of being 55 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States. Selected candidates will also be required to undergo a federal security background check.
This position requires high level technical and administrative support to the Federal Advisory Committee Management Division (FACMD).
- Provide general administrative and technical support with Federal Advisory Committee (FAC) charters and membership process.
- Provides records management and Correspondence Management System (CMS) support.
- Works closely with the three FACMD managed federal advisory committees and the Designated Federal Officers (DFO’s) on committee matters.
- Manage registration table during meetings and be available for assistance the duration of the conferences.
- Prepares travel documents and request before and after committee meetings using travel database.
- Track status of member travel and update travel voucher spreadsheet regularly. Send travelers authorization and reimbursement guidelines. Prepare electronic packets w/voucher, travel expense form. Prepare self-addressed envelopes and additional members receipts envelopes. Complete all travel vouchers (5 days after meeting). Prepares briefing materials and manages Federal Register notices for upcoming meetings.
- Attends staff meetings, program meetings and other meetings noting areas of follow-up for Director.
- Maintain and update programmatic reports (membership summary, assist visits)
- Acts as a liaison between FACMD by providing advice on administrative procedures, requirements, and other matters necessary to implement the FACA directive’s, policies, and guidance.
- Other duties as assigned.