Army Navy Country Club is seeking a professional and reliable security guard!
This is an entry level uniformed unarmed security position. The responsibilities of the security guards are to be the point of contact for any accidents (employees and members), security issues, and maintenance of club security. Pay is $13.00 per hour.
The security position will be at the Arlington location and is full time. Projected schedule is 2 PM-10:30 PM flexibility on days of the week.
Our ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
• Must be 21 years old or older.
• Effectively speak, read and write English.
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Must have open availability including weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Must work ALL holidays. The gates are locked only on Christmas and New Year's Day.
• Must have the ability to walk the up and down stairs, have knowledge of alarm key pads and how to secure doors, windows and gates.
• Reliable transportation and Current Drivers License is a must.
A current VA/DC/MD security license is preferred but not required.