Senior Project Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
BLH Technologies, Inc., an award-winning company specializing in public health, communications, technology, and safety monitoring solutions for federal and commercial clients, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to support federal clients, including those within the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The desired staff member will work in cooperation with our BLH team and government clients to develop cloud-based systems for biomedical research repositories.
- Develop and maintain project management plans, documents, and artifacts to coordinate between client and supporting developers, programmers, and subject matter expert staff.
- Perform client-facing management duties including communications, facilitation of meetings, collection, and defining requirements.
- Maintain project budget and forecasts.
- Participate on BLH and client teams to define future related projects that help drive client goals.
- Work with the BLH business development team to identify future business opportunities and work on team to draft white papers and proposals.
- Oversee the development of a government web-based system for collecting and organizing biomedical research information, including clinical trial information.
- Develop transformational metadata crosswalks and pipelines to facilitate the ingestion of descriptive metadata from select repositories.
- Set up a cloud-based metadata storage backend to accommodate RDF data (e.g., Triplestore)
- Develop, test, and refine Search Graphical User Interface (GUI) including implementing searching and analytics on RDF data.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in Biology or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ full-time experience performing similar tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to manage others and meet client goals. Preference with experience supporting federal health projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with government, contractor, and academic organizations. Experience with academic organizations is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical trials, data, and government policies and procedures for the flow of clinical data through trial phases and submission of data to government databases.
- Preference for project management, Agile management, or related Scrum certification.
- Previous experience managing large, complex databases, form-entry systems, metadata, and integration of software technologies. Preference for experience in working with research and/or biomedical repositories.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team to support and/or develop complex cloud-based web and database solutions.
- Previous experience with federal government support preferred. NIH development experience preferred.
Knowledge and Special Skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills (written, oral, and interpersonal).
- Understanding of and experience in writing user case scenarios.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must be a critical thinker with the ability to assimilate and convey complex information in plain language, tailored to different audiences.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities to meet deadlines.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly