Subcontract and Procurement Coordinator
The Subcontract and Procurement Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of procurement and subcontract activities, ensuring that those activities uphold CRDF Global policy and best practices in all aspects of procurement and subcontract implementation. The Subcontract and Procurement Coordinator is required to have a basic knowledge of the principles, concepts and methodology of procurement and subcontract implementation, and demonstrated skill in applying this knowledge in carrying out assignments, operations, or procedures.
While standard operating procedures are available to the Subcontract and Procurement Coordinator, the position requires occasional judgment in interpreting and adapting guidelines, policies, regulations and precedents for application to specific projects, and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Oversees a portfolio of procurement and subcontract activities with low-medium complexity: performs pre-contract reviews and planning, issues subcontract agreements, coordinates with internal and external stakeholders, ensures subcontractor compliance with policies and procedures and maintains agreement files.
- Provides comprehensive financial monitoring, including the review and approval of subcontractor payment requests and expense reconciliations.
- Provides high quality, timely support to internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field
- 3 years' experience required in a related field, 2+ years preferred in direct subcontracting or procurement experience
- Customer service experience and effective communication skills
- Experience with MS Excel and/or preparation of financial reports
- Strong critical thinking and analysis, planning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to adapt quickly to new challenges
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- U.S. work authorization
CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
CRDF Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). CRDF Global provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.