Quality Systems Applications, Inc.
QSA is a progressive engineering and information technology firm in Arlington, VA looking to fill a part-time position for a Computer Technician / Administrative Assistant. QSA provides a customer-oriented, friendly working environment; and is looking for an enthusiastic individual with intermediate computer configuration skills to become an integral member of a team that rewards self-motivation, dedication, and high-quality professional work.
QSA is looking for someone with intermediate-to-expert level computer maintenance skills to set up and maintain company computer assets; install operating systems, Microsoft Office applications, and security features; manage cyber compliance; manage cloud storage; and provide user assistance. Experience with system security or cyber security is preferred. In addition, the individual will assist in the daily workings of our Arlington, VA office (currently teleworking) as well as remote sites. This will include compiling timesheet data, office administration tasks, data entry and review, and general administrative/clerical duties. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and interact well with others both within the company, and externally such as with customers and service providers. He/she should have good organizational skills and exacting attention to detail. The candidate should be proactive, and looking ahead to ways to improve the office and the processes used.
- Install office-related software on desktop and laptop computers
- Maintain cloud storage folders and features
- Keep inventory of company hardware and software assets
- Provide user assistance with hardware and software questions
- Conduct research on service providers and present findings
- Compile time sheet data
- Create and review monthly invoices
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for office
- Review expense reports
- Intermediate-level computer maintenance skills
- In-depth understanding of Windows 10 features
- Ability to configure modems, routers, and other communication devices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact well with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Excel)
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks a plus
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
Please send resumes to email@example.com